Please read these terms carefully before using the services. By accessing the site, viewing any content or using any services available on the site (as each is defined below) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms, governs our relationship with you in relation to the site. If you disagree with any part of the terms, please do not access the site.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which each party acknowledges, the parties hereby agree as follows:
I. General Terms.
We will basically work as a third party in your project to provide outsourced art solutions and services with short or long-term contract to part or the whole of your project. In addition, our services include receiving individual customer commission works for single or bundled products. Products used for Personal Use or Commercial Use, with different price rate.
II. Contract Work.
The specific terms will be discussed with the client through the work contract.
III. Commission Work Terms.
1. Original art service
a. We provide consulting services and perform original art processing for individual or corporate clients, according to the specific requirements of the customer, from original ideas, concepts or descriptions to personal art works to working on commercial projects.
b. We do not accept work or commission requests on topics related to religion, politics, propaganda or advocacy of extreme, hateful, or unlawful behavior by Vietnam or other countries. We are not responsible in the event of a customer having trouble using the product made by us for the above purposes.
2. Fanart service
a. We provide fan art consulting and processing services for individual customers, based on customers' requirements. Fanart products made by VIART Studios are not intended for commercial use.
b. We are not responsible in the event of disputes or complaints between the image copyright holder used in the artwork and the customer (based on the requirements and description provided by the customer in work).
c. If you have a need to use the product in commercialization, please contact the character's image copyright holder.
(*eg: We are not responsible for the copyright of the Spiderman character in Spiderman fanart works we make for our clients.)
IV. Copyright, Usage policy.
The products displayed on the website are owned by VIART Studios and/or our customers. You may not copy, republish, trace or use our assets without our or our customers' permission.
1. Personal Use commission.
- Personal use means the product won't generate to you any kind of profit, and is something you wish to have for personal enjoyment or as a gift for your friend.
- Sharing on social media is ok as long as you use the "post version" we provide you and credit VIART Studios on the post.
- If you're crowdfunded or ad-supported, products for your "personal brand" (e.g., Twitch banners, Patreon avatars, etc.) will be count as a commercial use products.
2. Commercial Use Product.
- Commercial use product means you will have all right reserved with the product, includes use to commercialize the product.
- For products used for commercial purposes, customers need to make sure they have enough intellectual property rights or image copyrights of the product. VIART Studios is not responsible in the event of any disputes or lawsuits against customers about product copyright.
• We accept payment via PayPal, Payoneer or Bank Transfer.
• Deposits are required. The first payment are at least 50% of total order value.
• Paying for the invoice means the customer accepts these terms and conditions.
• No refunds are offered.
VI. Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
We commit by performing a non-disclosure agreement with customers. A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) document with its specific terms will be sent to the customer by us after the order has been processed. Customers can also pre-draft an agreement with specific terms and pass it on to us prior to ordering and providing project information or work requirements.
VII. Modifications to this Agreement
From time to time in our sole discretion VIART Studios may modify the terms of this Agreement by posting the modifications on our website.